The Student Book Store was a student run, cooperative bookstore established in 1937 on the Bucknell campus under the direction of Mr. Paul Benson, and a group of Bucknell students associated with Mr. Benson. After operating as a cooperative bookstore for three to four years, the Student Book Store was established and opertated from the College Inn building. The Student Book Store provided Bucknell students the opportunity to purchsase textbooks and supplies at discounted and fair prices. At one point, a satellite staionary store was opened by the Student Book Store in Lewisburg, which sold gifts and began the process of incoroporation as Royal Imprints. On September 3, 1948, Royal Imprints sold its inventory assets to Bucknell University which began the eventual establishment of a bookstore owned and operated by the University.